Monday, May 10, 2004

Like at least one other well-known blogger, I too have the photo bug. One day after I win the lottery I will dedicate my life to traveling the distant corners of the Earth (or at least where they let Jews in) and living off my photography.

I recently signed up for Shutterpoint, an on-line service that provides photographers a marketplace for their art. If you have any interest in purchasing the piece below for a modest fee, you can click the new link in the Photogrpahy section, below, right.

I've already had 9 page views and a very generous rating of 10 given to me on this one, which I call "Not Forgotten".

Flowers are left at the Oklahoma City National Memorial on Mother's Day - May 9, 2004. Each chair represents one of the 168 individuals who died in the 1995 attack. The smaller chairs represent children.

No comments: