Wednesday, May 05, 2004

I guess it's OK to slander American troops now that the floodgates have opened.

U.S. Troops Said to Mistreat Elder Iraqi

LONDON - U.S. soldiers who detained an elderly Iraqi woman last year placed a harness on her, made her crawl on all fours and rode her like a donkey, Prime Minister Tony Blair (news - web sites)'s personal human rights envoy to Iraq (news - web sites) said Wednesday.

The envoy, legislator Ann Clwyd, said she had investigated the claims of the woman in her 70s and believed they were true.


But then....

Asked for details, Clwyd said during a telephone interview with The Associated Press that she "didn't want to harp on the case because as far as I'm concerned it's been resolved."

Why the hell did she bring it up in the first place?!?

Sounds like John Kerry-itis. I know that thousands of my fellow soldiers tortured and killed innocent people..even I took part in atrocities...just kidding, is this mike on?

No comments: