Thursday, September 14, 2006

I'm not sure why, but I've been kind of fascinated with the Rawson College shootings in Montreal yesterday. This morning, I only saw the CBC news service identify the shooter as 25 year old Kimveer Gill.



After doing a brief Google search, if only to find out what kind of name "Kimveer" is, I came across his incredibly creepy vampire/goth page at vampirefreaks.com where his online name was "fatality666". And if that's not creepy enough, you can read his journal which has such wonderful tidbits such as:

I wonder why my household has been under surveillance by law enforcement for 6 years now? Makes no sense to me!!

Oh, you're wondering how I know?
lol
Bet you little monkeys are
Hey, assholes!!
Everything everyone says or does against me is shown to me in my dreams, I see everything. You fucking monkeys.

God, you humans are so inferior.

--------------------
The mysterious figure rides down to the earth on what would appear to be an invisible mountain. As his steads hoofs touch the wet grass, it lets out an angry growl, almost as though it yearns to be elsewhere.

The disgusting human creatures scream in panic and run in all directons, taking with them their lies and deceptions. The Death Knight gazes at the humans with an empty stare, as they knock each other down in a mad dash to safety. He wishes to slaughter them as they flee, but sensing that his war horse is hungry and quite weary of the long journey, he decides to rest.

--------------------
Look out friends

The RCMP and CSIS in Canada and Local Law enforcement and F.B.I. in the States have been scouring this web site during the last 3 months. Looking to arrest you guys and girls for nothing.

Ever since that girl from Alberta killed her family, they've been going through the pros, and have arrested dozens of people because of what they wrote in their journals (like talking about killing someone), or the pics they got (like holding a gun) or whatever.

Just be careful about what you write. Select "Private Entry" for anything that might be perceived as suspicious. For now.


The question is, how do you separate out the killers like Kimveer who write about killing people then do it as opposed to the other depressed people who write this kind of stuff just because they enjoy it or to make friends?

My heart goes out to the victims of this incredibly f***d up human being.

No comments: