Sunday, October 03, 2004

I have to be honest - my dislike of John Kerry's sleaziness is about to explode in a rage of Bush-hatred sized proportions.

How much chutzpah does it take to make this statement, as Kerry did when answering Jim Leherer's question the other night about whether he ever called Bush a liar - "I've never, ever used the harshest word, as you did just then," Kerry said. "And I try not to, but I'll nevertheless tell you that I think he has not been candid with the American people."

So morally courageous. So gracious. Such an upsatnding citizen. Such utter bullshit.

"George Bush lost the debate," an announcer says in a television ad Kerry's campaign unveiled Saturday. "Now he's lying about it."

You can see two separate examples of Kerry's previous use of the word "lied" in reference to Bush and his administration here.

Kerry also told a New Hampshire newspaper editorial board Friday that Bush had 'lied' about his reasons for going to war in Iraq, a word Kerry has been reluctant to use publicly for months.

This administration has lied to us. They have misled us. And they have broken their promises to us.

My spirits are starting to rise as I think that word is getting out about the B.S. that Kerry was spouting, admittedly with great style, during the first debate.

No comments: