Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Haven't been posting much - I've been traveling quite a bit on business. I'm in New York now with a nice view of the new 7 World Trade Center. It brings gladness to my heart to see this 50+ story building go up like a big middle finger in the sky.

Which leads me in part to this disgusting link brought to my attention by James Lileks' daily bleat. From the Associated Press:

'Soft Targets' Off Limits No More

What planet have these people been living on?!?! Are soft targets for terrorists something new? Was the World Trade Center not a soft target? How many decades and THOUSANDS of attacks and attempted attacks were made by the Palestinians - the Olympics, hijacked aircraft, the killing of schoolchildren in Ma'alot (and you thought Beslan was original)....

No comments: