Monday, June 19, 2006

Did you know that diet soda was born in the Jewish Sanitarium for Chronic Disease in Brooklyn?  Fascinating history at AmericanHeritage.com.  More History of No-Cal.

$183 million for this?  I actually like it, which is more than I can say for most 20th century art.  Nevertheless, I think I would have used the money instead to like, buy a small country or something.



I couldn't even get through a minute of this three minute video of Connie Chung singing a farewell for her canceled MSNBC show...ouch.

The wife and I went to see The Lake House this weekend.  We really liked the movie even though the premise is totally illogical - we're suckers for date movies.  I can watch Sandra Bullock all day long.  I just so want to see her happy at the end of every movie that I'll believe anything that gets her there.

No comments: