Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I just lost a very long post, so now I'm even more outraged than I was before when I was first posting these entries.  As such, they will now be briefer and angrier.

The Saudis don't like that we punished one of their kin for slavery and rape.  F**k 'em.

These peaceniks want to protect terrorists?  I hope they die slow and painful deaths and at least have the sanity to let the children they are holding leave before the bomb hits.

These imams are offended that some people might be scared if someone says "Allah hu akbar" on an airplane, let 'em boycott.  Everyone who flies USAir can fly in peace at last.

(This wasn't my idea, but I can't remember where I got it).  The new UN Human Rights Council has now held three emergency sessions to denounce Israel in the five months of it's existence.  They've held two regular sessions in that time.  Perhaps they should make denouncing Israel the "regular" sessions and do away with the special sessions.

Qassam missiles kill two Israelis in Sderot in recent days.  These that are inaccurate, granted, but sent with the goal of striking in populated civilians areas. Another Qassam landed near a school this morning.

No comments: