Monday, July 17, 2006

"See, the irony is what they really need to do is to get Syria to get Hizbullah to stop doing this (expletive)." - President George W. Bush. C'mon 43, it's what we need to do.

BINGO - (see my post yesterday) -
Israel sends ground forces into Lebanon. May G-d protect the Israeli forces and innocent Lebabnese civilians.

I am a strong believer that the Israelis do not target civilians on purpose, and because these reported deaths were neighbors of ours, Canadians, I have been trying to find out what Israel was aiming at in that area.  I haven't found any additional information, nor the name of the family involved. (I'm trying not to be suspicious of the report). At least one Canadian columnist believes what I do.

As long as the victims were civilians, whether vacationing or resident, Canadian or Lebanese, old or young, men or women, we know Israel's bombs weren't meant for them.

Is reducing the federal debt a bad thing?  The Skeptical Optimist thinks so - remember the contraction that began at the end of the Clinton era when we finally started recording triple-digit surpluses?  Seems it's happened everytime we've tried to run surpluses.

No comments: