Monday, April 12, 2004

Maybe you didn't like calling Iran one of the "Axis of Evil". Perhaps a better definition would be enemy - and I won't even go back to the Hostage Crisis of the Carter Era. Just remember - the friend of my enemy is my enemy. It tried to include links to a varitey of editorial viewpoints below.

From the NY Post - IRAN, HEZBOLLAH AID CRAZED CLERIC

Iran's Revolutionary Guards and the Lebanese terror group Hezbollah are secretly providing outlawed Shiite cleric Muqtada al-Sadr with money, training and logistical support for his violent campaign against U.S. and coalition forces in Iraq, The Post has learned.

From World Net Daily - Iran declares war on U.S.

From the Int'l Herald Tribune - Iran lauds role of Sadr militia

From Time Magazine - Is Iran Provoking the Unrest?

By the way, I am still feel "humilliated" about that hostage crisis thing which made a great impression on me when I was 13 years old. If I understand my "international law", that was considered an attack on, and occupation of, American soil. Sorry, Khomeini fans - payback's gonna be a bitch.

No comments: