Saturday, October 28, 2006

I love the Cooliris plug in for Firefox which I added when I upgraded to 2.0 - it lets you preview a link by opening it up on part of your screen just by rolling the mouse over the link. I also downloaded Explorer 7.0 They both have tabbed browsing and a small "x' in each tab to make it easier to close individual tabs. Let the browser wars begin!

CNET Prizefight: Internet Explorer 7 vs. Firefox 2

**********
Well, at least the Mets gave them more fight than the Tigers and whoever it was they played in the first round. Red Reign: Cards clinch 10th World Series title

**********
Warning - you'll get a little torah learning regarding Noah with this one.  On a deeper level a therapist friend tells me that therapy is often about getting someone to halt a behavior that once saved his or her life, but is now restricting them from moving forward with that life. I really think that's true, at least in my case.

**********
100 year old Jewish recordings that make fun of Jews.  Oy.

No comments: