Wednesday, January 25, 2006

NEW YORK (AP) -- More than a decade
after 16-year-old Amy Fisher had a sexual relationship with a
much-older car mechanic and shot his wife in the face, the one-time
"Long Island Lolita" and Joey and Mary Jo Buttafuoco have agreed to
appear together in a televised reunion
.

All three have signed on for the appearance, which has yet to be sold to a network,
television producer David Krieff told the New York Post for Monday editions.

"It's time to just put it behind us," Fisher, now 31, told the newspaper. "We played this all out in a public eye. It'd be interesting to let the public see the healing process at the end. They
saw everything else -- why not let them see the final product?"

"Why not"....I think that's the question that got her into trouble in the first place.

--------------------------
I have some kind of stomach virus. My dad had it a few days ago and so did a cousin of mine. It's terrible because the one thing that can always cheer me up is food and I have no appetite. Oh well, at least I'll lose a few unnecessary pounds and I can work from home tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My reaction to the Amy Fisher thing at this point is, "Whatever."

On the stomach bug, just don't get dehydrated, and I hope you feel better soon.

Howard said...

Thanks - I'm learning to love a diet of tea and bread. :-)