Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I used to work with a guy who was married, but was so effeminate that
he could talk about, and touch, other women in ways I wouldn't dream of
when I was single and they wouldn't have any problem. Throw in a movie
star who thinks monogamy is unnatural, and this is what you get.

Scarlett Johansson Gets Her Golden Globes Groped

OMG!!! I hate Isaac Mizrahi! That has got to be one of the luckiest men
in the world. Next to Josh Hartnett, Jonathan Rhys-Meyers, and any
other who's gotten to second-base with Scarlett Johansson
,
that is. Now that's the kind of interviewing I want to do. A little
"Hi, how are you? Honk Honk!" Best of all, you know that Scarlett was
just loving every minute of it.

Pictures and video included in the link above which I'll have to peruse when I'm not in a work environment.

Bastards, all of them.

UPDATE: Apparently, not everyone was happy with the serial groping that was going on...

...on E! one learned a surprising amount about the actresses' undergarments, or lack thereof. At one point, Terri Hatcher, one of the Desperate Housewives, slapped Mr. Mizrahi away as he got personal with her beaded dress.

"I am sorry," Mr. Mizrahi said of his line of questioning. "It's interesting to me."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh. Someone was babbling on talk radio about it.

I've got a male friend, married, very hetero, but fools almost everyone's gaydar. And he has absolutely no problem with complementing women regarding their breasts. If a woman showing a bit too much skin in the wrong spot, the rest of the guys may be looking everywhere but there -- and he gives it a good look of about 3 seconds and then issues an appropriate compliment, if one is in order.

He hasn't groped me, though, and I'm not sure who would slap him first if he did - me, his wife or my husband.