Sunday, April 17, 2005

Sometimes it's comforting to know that actors who portray evil people in the movies, really are evil themselves.



London Tribute to Terror Sympathizer
- From LGF.

Currently at the Royal Court in London, a play written and directed by terror enabling actor Alan Rickman: My Name is Rachel Corrie.

We noted this work of propaganda for useful idiots when it was in the planning stages last December.

Steven Plaut remembers other Rachels who haven’t been honored yet with plays in posh London theaters:

1. My Name is Rachel Levy (Israeli girl age 17, blown up in a grocery store)
2. My Name is Rachel Thaler (Israeli girl aged 16, blown up in a pizzeria)
3. My Name is Rachel Levi (Israeli girl aged 19, murdered while waiting for the bus)
4. My Name is Rachel Gavish (killed with her husband and son while at home)
5. My Name is Rachel Charhi (blown up while sitting in a cafe)
6. My Name is Rachel Shabo (murdered with her three sons aged 5, 13 and 6 while sitting at home)

It would be interesting knowing how many of THESE Rachels were murdered with explosives smuggled in through the same tunnels that Rachel Corrie and her ISM pro-terrorist friends were “defending”!


Here's the standard LGF photo of peace-loving Rachel Corrie whose strong passions for justice were ignited growing up in the hard-knock town of Olympia, Washington.

No comments: