Thursday, October 16, 2003

With friends like Ann Coulter, who needs enemies? I really do despise most of what this woman writes, and to prove it I am including a link to an anti-Coulter site.

That being said, I have been a fan of Rush Limbaugh because I do believe that regardless of how egotistical he comes across in his show, he can be critical and funny without too much name calling - as opposed to Ann Coulter.

However, I do want to comment on some quotes pulled from the Coulter piece:

"Inasmuch as liberals have no morals, they can sit back and criticize other people for failing to meet the standards that liberals simply renounce." OK, I don't agree with the first part - that's the kind of thing that makes me dislike Ann so much. The second part though is important - we don't hear now how if we only ended the War on Drugs and decriminalized "recreational" use Rush and other innocents wouldn't be in this unnecessary predicament. No! It's "shame on him - he's as bad as a heroin addict driving a bus full of children!" Send him away!

Here's another interesting quote:

'Liberals can lie under oath in legal proceedings and it's a "personal matter." Conservatives must scream their every failing from the rooftops or they are "liars".' You know who she's talking about...and I'm sure this is too broad a generalization,..or is it?

No comments: