Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Paul Krugman of the New York Times publishes the usual garbage about them (i.e., "the Muslim world") hating us (Americans and Jews) because of the policies of George Bush. I hate to have to defend Bush, but just as I'll say that Bill Clinton was unfairly attacked for political gain, anybody who says that Muslim countries hate us because of George Bush is an idiot. Think back to the OPEC Oil Embargo, the Iranian Hostage Crisis and the Beirut barracks bombing and I think you've got a pretty good legacy of acts of war against this country (unanswered mind you) while George Bush was still deciding what he wanted to do when he grew up.

Personally, if there are people who feel they need to use hate to advance their political agendas, my goal in life would not be to appease them or understand their motives, but to hate them back and kill them if they ever came near by wife and children. There is no room in this world for prime ministers of countries of tens of millions of people saying things such as "Jews run the world" and must be defeated. No excuses. For crying out loud, the guy is retiring soon - there is absolutely no need to have made those remarks. Krugman thinks Mahathir's just a shrewd politician. Hitler was playing to his constituents also because they had a crappy economy.

You know what, now that I understand why Hitler used anti-Semitism the way he did, I don't hate him anymore. He was just being reasonable after all! What else could he be expected to do with a country to run and all those evil Jews running the world ?!?

I want to throw up.

Update: I am glad to see there are others as outraged as I am: Once again, the hard work is done by Little Green Footballs.

No comments: