Sunday, September 21, 2003

OK. OK. So I didn't drag myself out of bed this morning to go to the Plano Balloon Festival. We've got a newborn at home, and well, the idea of waking up early on purpose on Sunday seems a little ridiculous in retrospect. Also, it seems that the launch this morning was at 7AM and sunrise was at 7:14. I don't think that would have made for good pictures anyway. I never went to photography school, but I think I've heard that light is a pretty important element of good photography.

Apparently, the president of Argenitina, my wife's home country, is planning to spend Rosh Hashana in a shul in NY. I know the link is in Spanish - but if you don't understand, shouldn't you be able to read the primary language spoken by one out of seven of your fellow countrymen?

This week I'll be in NY on business, just in time for the United Nation's General Assembly, otherwise known as the "The World Comes Together to Blame the Jews" Conference. After the latest vote supporting Arafat, author of this and this, I am seriously considering vacationing in the Marshall Islands or Micronesia which were the only two nations voting with the U.S and Israel against the resolution.

No comments: