Sunday, May 08, 2005

Nice coverage of the March of the Living. Via Jewlicious, but without the snarky comments on the cover photo below, which can be forgiven - I was single once too. Used to be that if I heard a girl say anything in Hebrew (not to mention with an Israeli accent) I would get all hot and bothered. I still do, but luckily the wife is a Sabra.

Happy Mothers Day to all the Israeli-Argentine-almost American moms out there - you know who you are!



Jory Cohen comforts friend Dana Drori, 17, of Montreal as she breaks down yesterday after a memorial ceremony at the Birkenau death camp near Oswiecim, Poland. Dana's grandparents Jack and Chana Berliner lost their lives at the concentration camp.

I think this post refelcts just about every major theme in modern American Jewish life, all mixed up in a psychologically confused blender.

No comments: