Saturday, September 17, 2005

Another prominent African-American woman chooses to openly declare her belief in the President. Democrats - I think you've played the race card and you've lost big time. If even a small section of what was black New Orleans think their lives are better off three years from now, there will be an unprecedented swing of minority voters to the Republican ticket in '08.

I Will Rebuild With You, Mr. President by Donna Brazile

On Thursday night President Bush spoke to the nation from my city. I am not a Republican. I did not vote for George W. Bush -- in fact, I worked pretty hard against him in 2000 and 2004. But on Thursday night, after watching him speak from the heart, I could not have been prouder of the president and the plan he outlined to empower those who lost everything and to rebuild the Gulf Coast.

No comments: