Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Well, it seems like it's finally over. If the Democrats decide to contest any of the results they will seem infinitely more petty than the Republicans who have a much clearer mandate than Gore did via the popular vote. President Bush is the first president in awhile to win the popular vote with a majority and not a plurality. I have too many thoughts going through my head and today's the wife's 40th birthday, so gotta run! I will link in some articles for posterity's sake.

With Echoes of 2000 Vote, Ohio Count Is at Issue



VOTERS CHOOSE DOUBLE DUBYA

Bush camp claims certainty of victory - Kerry camp not conceding Ohio

Bush Camp Convinced of Win

I really do want to do a sore loser section - maybe later when I have more time. Here's a good start from Nicholas Kristof...

Living Poor, Voting Rich

No comments: