Monday, December 11, 2006

Indian men's penises are not up to international standards relating to size, coming in (no pun intended) at 3 to 5 cm smaller than the global average.   As the article states, based on the country's population of about a billion people, I would have to say that size, indeed, does not matter.

In a related note, a Boston woman finally admits, “I’m the ‘condom bomber".  The article claims that this was national news, but I seem to have missed it.

**********
Muslim man arrested after training to drive a truck without wanting to learn how to land back up.

Not all Muslims are terrorists and not all truck drivers are criminals, but....Truckers often carry rap sheets.  I've always had this image of truck drivers as being a really fun, happy go lucky community who fought for justice and the American Way.   That's what growing up in the 70's will do to you.  Can you say "Convoy" or "BJ and the Bear"?

**********
Rosie "It's OK to make fun of people different than me because I'm liberal" O'Donnell does her take on how Chinese news sounds to her audience (i.e., non-Asian people).  That's OK, I'm sure some of her best friends are Asian.  City Councilman John Liu is not one of them.

No comments: