Wednesday, January 14, 2004

You Don't Have to Be Jewish To Want a Bar Mitzvah Party

I'm not exactly sure how I feel about this. The only thing I do know is that there are obviously a lot of non-Jewish parents who don't know what to do with all the money they have and as a consequence have a lot of spoiled children. As far as I'm concerned the Dallas girl featured in the article has a certain resemblance to a certain character from Willie Wonka...




But Daddy, I....WANT......MORE! (actually it has come to my attention that the "I want it" girl is Veruca Salt and not Violet Beauregard who is depicted above). Anyway, they were all obnoxious.

The only benefit is that if we can lift the national awareness of bar-mitzvah parties to the level of Christmas, we can finally say to our children - "look they have Christmas, but you get a bar/bat mitzvah!"

No comments: