Saturday, January 10, 2004

Ther've been false reports before, I wonder if this is finally it.

Possible Iraqi Blister Gas Weapons Found

If the stuff has indeed been buried for 10 years, who knows what else could be anywhere else.

How many chemical or similar weapons would we have to find in order for those who have criticized Bush for looking for non-existent weapons admit that they exist?

Iraq's Arsenal Was Only on Paper - Washington Post - January 7, 2004

Did Iraq really have weapons of mass destruction? - Slate May 30, 2003

Whimper of Mass Destruction - Village Voice June 18, 2003

"I stood up to this administration and even when 70 percent of the American people supported the war, I believed that the evidence was not there, and I refused to change my view. As it turned out, I was right," Mr. Dean said. - Howard Dean - Washington Times June 25, 2003

Update - It WAS a false alarm - no WMDs yet.

No comments: